Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Midreview of Landor Project Notebook

For my Landor Corporate Office project I am required to put together a project notebook that is broken up into four different categories. The categories are programming/research, schematic design, design development, and constraints & codes. Each category has it's own title page followed by the pages and posters that pertain to that category.  Below are the pages and posters that I have completed so far.




































2 comments:

  1. Your organization and overall design of your project really makes a statement. It is very clean, organized, and had a nice flow throughout the whole book. I especially like how the colors of your template mesh very well with the palette of Landor's symbol. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything has a really great flow. I like that the layout is simple and doesnt distract from the information and makes everything look more put together

    ReplyDelete